Rochers Sévigné Museum
Château Rochers Sévigné opening hours
The château is open for guided tours only.
- 1st April to 30 September: Thursday–Monday, guided tours start at 2:30pm*, 4pm and 5pm (closed on Tuesday and Wednesday)
- July and August: Thursday–Monday, guided tours start at 2:30pm*, 4pm and 5pm (closed on Tuesday and Wednesday)
*except Sunday: lecture tour at 3pm
Full price : €6
A ticket purchased in one museum entitles the visitor to a reduced-price ticket at he second museum.
Reduced price : €4
- Visitors who have already purchased a full-price ticket for another municipal museum
- People with disabilities
These last two groups benefit from a reduced-price of €4 at both museums (no additional reduction).
- Students of fine arts, architecture, history or art history
- Children ages 0–18 (excluding lecture tours)
- Amis de Vitré Members
- ICOM membership card holders
- Job seekers
Les Rochers 35500 Vitré
Château Rochers is also a recreational centre featuring a restaurant, the Marquise stables at the site of the former stables and a golf course in the park.
02 99 75 04 54